If skilled workers agree to live and work in a designated regional area, they may apply for the subclass 491 visa, which is a temporary residency visa. It is obtainable for skilled workers living outside of Australia as well as those who are temporary residents currently residing and employed in Australia.
FOR WHOM IS THE SUBCLASS 491 VISA OPEN TO APPLY?
One may apply for a 491 visa from anywhere in Australia or from outside of it. Candidates who are in Australia must have either a Bridging A, B, or C, or a substantive visa.
WHAT ARE YOU ALLOWED TO DO WITH THIS VISA?
After being granted a 491 visa:
– You can live, work, and study in a specific regional area of Australia for a maximum of five years with this visa.
– Travel to and from Australia as often as you like while the visa is in effect.
– Three years after the visa is issued, apply for permanent residency.
– Dependent family members may be admitted, but they have to reside, work, and attend school in a predetermined region.
We encourage you to contact us to arrange a consultation so that we can assess your circumstances and provide advice on your eligibility.
WAYS IN WHICH I MAY APPLY FOR A SUBCLASS 491 VISA?
Candidates must be skilled in a profession listed on the applicable State Government Occupation List and be nominated by that State or be skilled in a profession listed on the MLTSSL and be nominated by an Eligible Family Member to be eligible for this visa.
All applicants must receive a minimum score of 65 points on a points test, regardless of whether they are applying based on a State nomination or a Family Member nomination.
Candidates must also fulfil the following requirements:
– Be in the 18–44 age range.
– Possess at least Functional English, and their dependent family members who are over the age of 18
– Possess Competent English or higher.
– Possess a favourable skill evaluation in the chosen field.
– Fulfil the requirements for character and health
Time Migration Services Pty Ltd. acknowledges the history, culture, diversity and value of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and pays respect to their elders past and present, as well as acknowledging future generations.
Monday To Friday 10:00 AM to 05:30 AM