• We, during consultation, help you to understand the available parent visa options, explaining eligibility criteria and benefits associated with each.
• We assist in completing forms, organizing required documents, and submitting your parent visa application to immigration authorities.
• We provide professional advice, navigating through immigration laws and regulations, ensuring compliance, and addressing any complexities in your specific case.
• We communicate with immigration authorities on your behalf, submitting necessary information and addressing inquiries during the application process.
• We will keep you informed about application status, policy changes, and assist in preparing appeals or reviews if your parent visa application faces challenges or is denied.
There are age limitations for this visa as well. Consulting with a registered migration agent is therefore highly recommended for guidance on the application process, for the most recent details and requirements for student visas, as well as any particular needs for onshore or offshore.
• The applicant must be the parent of a citizen or permanent resident of Australia who has been there for at least two years.
• The applicant must also meet the Balance of Family Test requirements.
• The primary applicant for this visa must be at least 67 years old, although they may add a secondary application in case their partner is younger.
• The applicants must fulfil certain health and character requirements, as well as submit to an HIV test, chest x-ray, and medical evaluation.
• The applicants must provide an assurance of support, or AoS. An assurer needs to be an adult (i.e., older than 18); an Australian resident by default possess enough income to cover any debts that may come due—income, assets, liabilities, and the income of the spouse may all be taken into consideration when determining the Assurer’s financial standing.
Time Migration Services Pty Ltd. acknowledges the history, culture, diversity and value of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and pays respect to their elders past and present, as well as acknowledging future generations.
Monday To Friday 10:00 AM to 05:30 AM