Student Visa - Student Visa Application - Time Migration Services Pty Ltd

Australian Citizenship

To apply for a student visa you will need to provide the following

• Evidence demonstrating your capacity to pay for your education.
• Need to be enrolled full-time in an Australian-approved course of study.
• need to meet certain requirements for English language proficiency and receive a confirmed placement in an approved programme of study.

Australian Citizenship
Can I apply for a 500 Visa with my family members?
Yes, as long as your partner and any dependent children are under the age of 18 and are not engaged, married, or part of an implicit partnership, you are free to include them. In addition to providing financial support for any family members who attend Australian schools, you will need to demonstrate to the Department of Home Affairs that you have enough money to support you and your family during your time in Australia.

The applicants can apply for student visa for Australia on shore or offshore. Holders of student visa are free to enter and exit Australia as often as they choose. Holders of a 500 Student Visa are permitted to enroll in an approved course of study in Australia. Different health insurance requirements could be applicable.

The applicants below the age of 18 are also eligible to apply for Students visa in Australian schools. However, there are additional requirements for a student visa to be approved for minors, compared to students over 18 years of age.

There are age limitations for this visa as well. Consulting with a registered migration agent is therefore highly recommended for guidance on the application process, for the most recent details and requirements for student visas, as well as any particular needs for onshore or offshore.

How we can assist with Australia Student Visas?

• We can answer any questions you may have on getting a student visa during a consultation, including assistance with the application procedure, preparing documents, and making sure all necessary information is included.

• We can offer guidance on the different options available to you for remaining in Australia following your studies.

• These options include the Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate visa and Subclass 485 Skilled Graduate visa,

• We can also assist you with the pathways leading to Permanent Skilled Visas, which are based on the points-tested system and call for certain abilities and certifications. These include the Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) and the Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190). Skilled work Regional provisional (subclass 491).

It’s crucial to remember that applying for a student visa and extending your stay in Australia after you graduate can be difficult and time-consuming process. As a result, speaking with a licensed migration agent, such as Time Migration Services, is strongly advised, who has the expertise and knowledge to guide you through the process and increase your chances of success.

We encourage you to contact us to arrange a consultation so that we can assess your circumstances and provide advice on your eligibility.

Awesome Image


Time Migration Services Pty Ltd. acknowledges the history, culture, diversity and value of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and pays respect to their elders past and present, as well as acknowledging future generations.

Migration Agent Services
Migration Agent Services
Migration Agent Services


Monday To Friday 10:00 AM to 05:30 AM

Email Address

Call Us

+61 433 332 755